所有翻译均带有 NAATI 印章，供澳大利亚官方使用。
翻译员检查并编辑翻译。如果翻译员认为某个字段不正确，翻译员可让您支付$2.49/字段的费用进行更正（在翻译员为您免费编辑 2 个字段后）。
National ID Card
Name Change Document
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
Military Service Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate
点击下方的“开始”链接，注册 AcudocX 账户，选择语言和文档类型，您是自己翻译还是让翻译员来翻译，完成流程并付款。
您可能需要几分钟来进行自助翻译服务。如果您在工作时间内提交，我们可以保证 1 小时的周转时间。标准简要翻译可在 1 个工作日内返回，全文翻译可能需要 1-2 个工作日。
您可在 AcudocX 使用 Visa/Mastercard 或 PayPal 付款。若您需要报价，我们可以提供银行转账或其他付款方式。
NAATI Certified Chinese to English Translators
When Words Matter, Rely on our NAATI-Certified Translators
Whatever translation work you need, everything starts with words. We convey your words as you mean them. Since 2002, DJHartmann’s translations have hit the right note. Since 2017, DJHartmann has been the number one-ranked NAATI-Certified Translator for numerous Thais in Australia who wish to apply for citizenship, permanent or temporary residency, student visas, partner visas or need translations of other official documents. DJHartmann has now expanded its offering to include Chinese to English translations.
The Importance of Accurate Chinese To English Translation
The translation market has a very mixed supply. Many part-time translators provide their ‘services’ but cannot ensure the necessary professionalism. In general, most cannot even offer same-day delivery. That is a shame because some documents need to be returned quickly. We make an excellent first impression, we can deliver within the hour! When it comes to quality, choose a reliable translator with the necessary qualifications. That way, none of your message will be lost.
- Legal translations require extraordinary rigour. After all, legal institutions and procedures differ from country to country or, in the case of Asia and Australia, even from continent to continent. Often a legal term in Chinese has an entirely different meaning in English. Our certified translators have incredible knowledge about the legal systems in China and write in Australian English. They know how to turn any nuances into legally valid documents so that no mistake is possible. Especially if you need a NAATI certified legal or immigration document translations, you can count on our team.
- For technical and mining documents, you need a NAATI certified translator who is well-versed in the vocabulary of mining, engineering, high tech, and social as well as environmental impact assessments. Another sector closely connected to technology is the environment. Our translators ensure consistent use of any specific terminology, and will consult with you on this subject if necessary. You may rest assured, our translators understand the differences in terminology and culture, and guarantee 100% accuracy.
- Do you want to have a medical text translated for your colleagues or other medical professionals, or does it need to be readable for laypeople? Our translators understand the difference between patient and participant-facing and expert-facing and can adapt to your audience. Our translators are familiar with medical terminology and nomenclatures and regularly provide high-quality medical translations for clinical trials and pharmaceutical companies, government authorities and healthcare institutions. DJHartmann’s main specialisation since 2014 has been the translation of clinical trial documentation for the world’s leading pharmaceutical agencies.
- Translating for the financial sector requires an understanding of the sometimes colourful language of the financial world. Our translators know what it means when people talk about a clowngrade, a sushi bond and a Valium picnic. Abbreviations such as IFRS, SOX and EBITA are also familiar to our translators! Nuances are critical in the financial world, so you can count on us to translate them with that in mind. As a bank or accountant, and certainly as a listed company, you must be able to rely on translations that bear witness to the necessary professional knowledge. Our translators have experience translating mutual fund and investment finance prospectuses sometimes over 100,000 words long, for the world’s leading financial institutions.
Due to our strict quality control, we can deliver Chinese to English translations with the prime quality that even the most demanding customers expect, time and time again. Of course, we are happy to do the same for you.
What You Can Expect from DJHartmann Translation Pty Ltd for NAATI-Certified Translations
You are welcome to hire our team for a wide range of documents, for example:
- Legal and court documents, ranging from general conditions, contracts, summons, judgements, statutes, powers of attorney, patents, legal correspondence, licences. However, my certification also allows for the translation of official personal documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, name changes, household registrations, ID cards, transcripts, diplomas, certificates of good conduct, wills, adoption certificates, applications for citizenship and immigration documents.
- Technical and Mining: Count on us to translate manuals, assembly instructions, product specifications, safety instructions and product brochures, no matter if you are active in nanotechnology, robotics or space exploration. DJHartmann has been a lead translator involved in a particular international mining litigation between the Kingdom of Thailand and an Australian company since 2017. You can trust our experience and expertise in this matter.
- Medical: Your translations of ethics committee letters, leaflets, product descriptions, clinical trial reports, scientific articles and information material are in safe hands with us.
- Financial: Thanks to our thorough knowledge, everyone will understand our translations of your contracts, annual reports, half-yearly and quarterly reports, offer documents and prospectuses.
We use the latest techniques and tools so that the result is consistent. All our translations are thoroughly checked. Unless the translation is required to be verbatim, we write in a natural style that matches contemporary discourse. Even experts will not notice that the document they are holding was translated.
Thanks to DJHartmann’s native English, knowledge of the Thai language at an expert level and of the country’s culture, he is your best choice for an accurate but natural and fast translation. While our rate per word to translate is competitive, the quality of our translations always meets clients’ expectations. DJHartmann’s profession was born out of a passion for a beautiful country and a desire to give back. It matured through intensive training at the best schools and renowned universities, under the mentorship of some prominent teachers. Twenty years of experience are at your disposal. We love doing this work, and it shows.
Our clients commend us for our eye for detail, for treating their documents with the necessary confidentiality, flexibility, and our innovative mindset.
We never keep anyone waiting. Our projects are always within your deadline. Whether you are a new client or an existing one, whether you have a two-line text or a mega job, contact us if you require any information or a price quote. We also pride ourselves on replying promptly to your queries.