Ruminations of a Translator
I celebrated my first $1000 day putting jobs through #AcudocX yesterday (8 Sep 21), with 12 customers submitting jobs of various sizes all in the one morning!!!!!!! This was a big milestone for... READ MORE
What does accuracy mean to you? This concept is something I’m constantly getting into disagreement with other Thai to English translators about. Why don’t I see face to face with most other translators... READ MORE
Thai NAATI Translations
Make Yourself Heard the World Over With Our NAATI-certified Thai to English Translations
With the invention of the internet, the world has become a global village where people can connect remotely, whether to get in touch with family living abroad or for business. The only barrier left to overcome in this digital age is that of language. I offer Thai to English NAATI-certified translations for various industries, connecting corporates so that they can keep the wheels of the world economy turning, fully utilising their resources based in Thailand.
Key Questions to Ask About Translation Services
NAATI translation services for government or public documents involve conveying the meaning of not just words but of business concepts too. When sourcing a translator, make sure to get the following information from them so that the service you receive is up to standard in getting the intended message across in your communication:
- Certification. The comprehensive process of becoming NAATI-certified starts with training and proficiency tests. The next steps are competency in ethics and interculture. Ethics are necessary in this industry because we deal with sensitive information requiring confidentiality. Sometimes I can’t translate certain phrases word for word because for one word that a specific language may have, ten words are needed in another to get the same meaning across. Being native English also ensures translations are written in a way that matches standard discourse and you can’t tell that they were translated from Thai.
- Experience. I started translating Thai to English in 2002 while in Thailand. It equipped me with language skills necessary in the industry and cultural experience to become a leader in translation services. A NAATI Thai to English translator should also have the background to appreciate cultural nuances that form part of translated texts and incorporate it into their work.
- What do you not offer? It’s easy to assume that if you translate from one language to another that you’d be able to do so in reverse, but just because it is possible does not mean one should do it. I offer clients a service focused on one-way translation into Thai to streamline operations and ensure 100% accuracy. One might never be totally sure if translate into a second language, this is why I offer Thai to English translations only.
What Sets DJ Hartmann Apart Regarding Translation Services
I have firmly established myself in the translation services industry with qualifications, company accreditation and years of experience. I have sharpened my skills and consider myself a forerunner in the space because of the following:
- Speed. I understand that time is money to and that quick turnaround times is what keeps me in business. With nearly two decades of experience, I can give you an indication of how long a project will take before commencing with it so that you can plan.
- Accuracy. There is no room for error when translating official documents, where one word out of place could have serious consequences. My work goes through quality control once translated to ensure that the NAATI document translation that I deliver is in line with my reputation of translating with precision and in record time.
- Confidentiality. I treat all NAATI English translation projects with discretion and adhere to strict codes of non-disclosure.
I am qualified through the Australian National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, am an AUSIT member and have two decades of experience in translating.
I recognise that language is constantly evolving in line with technological advancements, and to remain current, I continuously work on further professional development.
For competent NAATI Thai to English Translation in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth do contact me to break language barriers at an affordable price.
DJHartmann, NAATI Certified Translator (Thai into English)
Located in Brisbane, Queensland
DJHartmann is a NAATI Certified Translator, providing services backed up with nearly 2 decades of Thai language expertise, native English and credentials from leading universities The Australian National University and Mae Fah Luang University.
I can guarantee fast, accurate and reliable services on all orders. My certified translations are valid internationally.
Work involved in many industries
- Translations for Immigration/Citizenship
- Government & Banks
- Mining & Industry
- Clinical Trials & EC Letters
Why am I different?
- Certified Translations
- Fast and Accurate Translations
- Work with Scanned Files
- Delivery by E-Mail and/or Post
- All translations bear the NAATI stamp
- 100% confidentiality
Please click here to Contact me now. .